You dont know what goes on my mind whenever I think of my phone suffering its two-week confiscation
Yes..my phone got confiscated earlier, and LUCKILY, I was allowed to bring it home everyday in exchange with my school ID. But! I have to surrender it every morning in exchange with my school ID. That means that I can not be late..(I’m always late..). Gah. Anyway.. These were my thoughts when MM confiscated my phone:
- What will happen to my pet in Hatchi, Frippy? It will get sick!!
- How about my monsters? Nobody will look after them in the 8+ hours I’m studying!
- Also, the town that I own in Japan Life… do you know how much moolah I’ll be earning if I check it at least once in every 1 hour…? HAHAHAHAHAHA
- How will I be able to document my life-experiences without instagram??
- I will miss Temple Run!
- I will skip 2 whole weeks of journal-writing in Day One!
- I will miss playing Puzzlejuice!
- Nobody will wake me up at 5:05 am for school!
GAHHHH SO MANY THOUGHTS. I am so attached to my iPhone. This is weird, but I think.. it’s my boyfriend. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
In a Barbie World (Part II)