11 Questions (Tag game)
Rule 1- Post the rules
Rule 2- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then make 11 new ones
Rule 3- Tag 11 people and link them to your post.
Rule 4- Let them know you’ve tagged them.
Tagged by: carafunk
1. What is your guilty pleasure as of the moment?
Hmmm.. Necklaces from various online shops. Can’t get enough!
2. What is your comfort food after a disheartening day?
I don’t actually have a comfort food, but if there’s enough supply of ice cream at home, I go for it.
3. If you were a fictional character (from a book/TV show/movie) who would you be?
Can I pick three? Becky Bloomwood-Black Widow-Blair Waldorf (WOW Three Bs!)
4. With all limits aside, what would you want to be doing everyday for the rest of your life?
Visiting different countries (with my whole family) with SHOPPING and eating sweets from Paris as some of our activities!!!
5. What is the sweetest thing somebody has done for you?
I don’t really know, but there’s this once that a suitor from Davao (he’s actually a friend I met during my stay in Beijing) went to Singapore, bought me a *sossy* teddy bear, hair accessories, and a pen in my favorite color (orange), and had it shipped, all the way from Davao. SO SWEET HAHAHAHA. I really appreciated the effort (hahahaha), and there’s this once that my bestfriend sent me a message (that was sweet for me or was it sweet because he never does that) AND I WAS SO KILIG HAHAHAHAHA! // I don’t have feelings for my bestfriend, okay?!
6. What is a song that sums up your childhood?
It’s a chinese song, sorry, but I can clearly remember that I used to sing it in the car with my father whenever he’d take me strolling and stuff. Huhuhu I miss those times! But then again, we still sing it together when it suddenly goes on play! I love my dad so much!! (I hope I’m making sense)
7. Name three happy thoughts.
-Papa and I visiting the Instruments shop in SM Harrison back then when I was just 4-6 years old. He always wanted me to learn how to play the Piano because he never got the chance to. We would always visit that store and touch the Piano keys because back then, we didn’t have enough money to buy a Piano pa.
- Bes and I agreeing to sleep at the same time for one night.
- Mom finally telling me that she loves me last week. hahaha
8. If you could be anywhere right now, where would it be?
Greece, with Papa.
9. What is a movie you can watch over and over again?
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. DUMBLEDORE DYING :(
10. What was your last meal?
Earlier today’s lunch! The usual office food : Meat, Soup, Rice and Veggies.
11. What is a dessert that best describes your personality?
I don’t know.. but..Raspberry Panacotta.
1. What is the book you’re currently reading?
2. Name three closet staples you can never live without.
3. What is the best color that best describes you? Elaborate.
4. What is your favorite genre of music?
5. If you were given the chance to fly to three cities, what cities would you choose? Why?
6. What are you wearing right now?
7. Given the chance of changing your appearance, will you? Why?
8. Name 3 celebrity crushes.
9. What are your future plans for yourself?
10. Is there something you’ve always wanted but never got? What is it?
11. Do you collect stuff? If yes, what are they?
Tag me if you decide to answer my questions, as I’d love to see your answers!