Crocheted Dreams and Platform Heels
Okay. I just typed three long paragraphs for this post and I ended up deleting every single letter for even I was bored as I was typing. Anyway, below’s an outline of what had happened today:
- Went to Dad’s office but had nothing to do since everyone was busy
- Rank 30 in Tetris
- Watched TSC, TVD and TBBT.
- Went to Mom’s shop and actually persuaded her and Guama into going to MOA to shop
- Bought an Apple-scented Hand Sanitizer, wet wipes and Preview Magazine from Watsons. Oh, the joy of being inside that shop as it feels to be inside Mercury drugstore. (I’ve considered taking up Pharmacy some time in my life because of my love for medicines//I’M NOT A DRUG ADDICT)
- Shopped at MUJI. *does the banana dance and grins widely*
- Went to Mango and Mom bought the dress she bought for me from Macau so that we’d be wearing the exact dress when we celebrate Dad’s birthday
Now, let me share with you my little photo diary entry for today:
MUJI! PREVIEW! DEKADA ‘70! These do excite me. :) But what’s inside the MUJI paperbag? Scroll down..slowly, I recommend!
Ta-da! It’s a craft stationary set worth 75php. But what’s inside the little ‘envelope’? Scroll down again! Slowly, okay? :)
MUJI Pens! In Black, Blue, Pink and Violet! Each pen is worth 65php. I definitely think that MUJI has a lot to offer and that their prices are quite reasonable. I just love the feeling of being able to shop there and look around for items that may dfkebfew me. I love MUJI! Anyway, want to know how the pens write? Scroll down a litte :)
I love the feeling when I wrote those words using my newly-bought MUJI pens. All I can say is that you’re bound to be inlove with the shop once you’ve stepped in. I promise. I fell in love with MUJI in Shanghai/Beijing. Now, how about my outfit photos?
Black Platform Heels from Millie’s. This pair of platform heels is actually my second already. The first pair can be seen on my previous post. Both pairs are comfortable although this pair gave me boo-boos, still am considerate though, since I wore them for the first time. Also, my mother specifically told me not to have them near each other (near as in no space in between), since they’d have marks, so that is why this pair needs extra TLC.
Crocheted/Lace top from Zara | Black sando from Mango | Black three-fourth pants from Bossini | Black Vintage bag from Christian Dior | Giant heart ring from SM
And this would be me sitting on my Piano chair, wanting the Piano to add a little spice to my photo~
Speaking of which, I have to sleep now because I have to wake up early for my Piano lessons tomorrow. Good night, lovelies! Thanks!